WA8LMF Home Page|Updated 26 November 2008
Prevent damage to your radio's SMA antenna connection due to having to change antennas for base, mobile, or to a different style than stock antenna use. Adapter will take all the wear and tear; i
Prevent damage to your radio's SMA antenna connection due to having to change antennas for base, mobile, or to a different style than stock antenna use. Adapter will take all the wear and tear; instead of the chassis connector being subjected to wear or coming loose. You can now quickly and safely change the more popular and wider selection of available BNC antennas, and help to protect your radio from damage, all at a low cost.
VX-5R with adapter
allows you to:
· Quickly change antennas to base, mobile or different style use.
· Use the more popular and wider selection available of BNC antennas.
· Prevent chassis connector wear or from coming loose due to antenna changes.
· Gold plated contacts with a teflon insulator.
· A low profile design with a rubber covering for a factory antenna look.
· The rubber base seals to the top of the radio with no spacers needed for moisture and dirt protection.
· The base also provides an excellent support for any length of antenn or application.
· No need to remove adapter once installed to make a quick and safe BNC style antenna change.
Sizes to fit radio models:
· Alinco: DJ-V5, DJ-X3, DJ-S40
· Icom: IC-T90A, IC-R5, IC-R2, IC-T8A, IC-T81A, IC-Q7A, IC-M1V
· Kenwood: TH-D7, TH-G71, TH-F6A, TH-59, TH-K2AT
· Maycom : AR108
· Midland : G-11
· Radio Shack: HTX-200, HTX-400, HTX-245, HTX-420
· Standard: C508A, C510, HX-460S
· Tate Orca : Excel
· Uniden : Atlantis(marine)
· Yaesu: VX-5R, VX-7R, VX-2R, VX-1R, FT-50-R, FT-60-R, VX-10, VX-150, VX-110, VXA-100, VXA-120, VX-800, VXA-700
Reviewed in the May 2000 Issue of CQ Magazine, and the Nov. 2000 Issue of QST Magazine.
$11.95 ea. + $1.50 S+H (One to unlimited)
(Check or money order only in U.S.Funds)
I welcome any questions or comments at my email:I welcome any questions or comments in regard to my adapter at my email:
gulyas @ netzero.net